Friday, March 23, 2007

Announcement - Julie Specht Promoted!

Julie Specht, my Project Coordinator who has worked with me for the past 2 years will be moving on and up to be a recruiter here at our office April 1st! Julie is staying with our same office here in the Carolinas, yet we will just be working and focusing on a separate industry from now on.

Julie will be focusing on the door hardware industry on the commercial side of things while I (Carlyn) will keep my focus on the same industries of Windows, Doors, Lumber, Millwork. While we are sad to split up our team, as we have had lots of fun and success over the past few years…we are also excited at the change and allowing Julie an opportunity to be promoted!

For now, I have decided to hold off on hiring another Project Coordinator to replace Julie, so please direct all your contact and communications to me from this point forward. We wish Julie lots of good luck and success!