Sunday, April 15, 2007

Most Common Job Titles I Receive to Work On

Thought it may interest some of you to hear about the types of jobs/job titles that I seem to be receiving the most orders to fill these days. Hands down I am swamped with engineering and manufacturing related roles right now...with only a handful of sales and related position titles currently.

As with pretty much every year since I have been recruiting in this industry, it seems to be cyclical...by seasons almost...with the Fall, Winter and beginning portion of Spring finding myself bogged down with manufacturing, engineering and operations positions and few sales roles. Mid way through Spring sales and marketing positions suddenly almost out of nowhere seem to pull the majority of my focus while the manufacturing and engineering positions seemingly slow down.

This year, I sense it may be a bit different as I have a fairly even mix of both going into Spring and Summer months and do not see it slowing down one bit. Even amidst the talk of downsizing and the dismal housing market...the job market in my opinion remains strong. Always a good sign if a recruiter has enough work to keep busy!