Saturday, June 2, 2007

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!!!

Just a quick post to share with you some positive news - that things really seem to be heating up relative to job openings within the industry! In just the past week alone, I have received numerous - record breaking in fact - calls from many manufacturers and distributors who have put in requests for me to fill jobs. This is always a treat for a recruiter, as it means I don't spend my time out there cold calling and marketing into companies in an effort to find good jobs to work on and recruit for. The trend certainly seems widespread not only by location but also in the wide array of position titles and functions such as; Plant Manager, National Sales Manager, Design Engineer, Product Manager, Project Manager, Estimator, Sales Reps...just to name a few! A good sign indeed that things seem to be picking up. Even some of the companies that have gotten lots of press for recent layoffs and downsizing are starting to hire again! As for locations...things seem to continue to be hot up and down the east coast. Running a close second are OH & IL and some other Midwest states as well. Please look over the list posted on this site as to my active, priority jobs that I am working on. As always, if you know of anyone that may be a good fit or interested in one of them, I always appreciate the referral! Have a great week!