Monday, August 13, 2007

Back From Vacation

Sorry for the delay in getting some postings on this site...after spending a week and a half on the road with my daughter traveling up and down the east coast by car visiting various friends, family and a few clients...I am finally back to work! Mondays are hard enough to adjust back to the work week...but after 10 days of vacation...I am finding it even more difficult to re adjust back to the daily grind! I have several new positions to post that are hot and urgent needs...please review the list posted to the right on my Blog and let me know if you or anyone you can think of may be a good fit for one of the positions i am recruiting for. I am finding that it is more and more difficult to find and successfully recruit good talent these days. Mainly, I think this is due to how strong of a candidate driven market it is - a good sign for all of you job seekers that is for sure as it gives you leverage when it comes to negotiating and going after job opprotuities. I have definately noticed that many companies are feeling the pain of finding good talent too. More often than not the job seekers I talk to lately seem to have several offers in hand with the ability to pick and choose prior to accepting that new job! I love nothing more than to share encouraging news...so thought those of you who are still on the hunt for that next perfect job would be encouraged by what I am seeing out there in the industry these days!