Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday! Hard to believe how quickly this year has passed and how much has occurred with many changes and ups and downs within the industry! Hiring continues to be strong with many new jobs coming my way to recruit for. Ironically most have been sales and sales management roles over the past few weeks which is a great sign!

I will be on vacation starting later today (Friday, 12/21) through next Wednesday enjoying the holiday with my beautiful 6 year old daughter! She is so excited for Christmas and reminds me daily how many days are left until Santa comes! I will be putting many calls out on some of the newer searches I have received to work on once I return to the office on Thursday. Please remember to check my active jobs posted to the right lower portion of the blog here to let me know if you or someone you know or can refer to me may be interested in one of the positions listed.

Enjoy your holidays and time spent with your families!!!