Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Join us on Twitter!

We have officialy caved and are testing out Twitter! Look for us by our user name "prolyn". With the many different social networking sites out there, it is truly difficult to determine which one or ones to utilize. My best recomendation is to try the mainstream sites out and see if you like them for yourself. You can always delete your account if the site is not a worthwhile investment of your time. I have to say so far so good with Twitter. It has proven to be a great source of networking for me in many people I would have probably never found, based on some of the limits and search restrictions you get with other sites. I have also gotten a multitude of good tips, sources and news bits that have been worthwhile for me personally. Whether you are a company on the hunt for potential candidates or a job seeker searching for that next job...networking is always teh way to go and you never know who will open the door to the next job opportunity yo may be seeking! If you decide to join, please link in to us. I can't promise that I'll post there often, but will try to do so occasionally. For now I am giving it a test run and will see wher it goes from there.