Thursday, November 10, 2011

Email Address

I am consolidating email addresses and websites and also eliminating the use of the Prolyn name. Being an independent recruiter, I figured it makes more sense to brand my name versus a company name since "I" am the company. I have done this with a new business venture of mine and have found that it makes sense for people to remember my name versis some company name that doesn't necessarily reflect what the company is all about. Many of you know that I am veering away from Building Materials due to the hardships the industry has faced with the downturn of the economy. It has been sad to see so many great and talented people leave this industry, but also understandable! While my focus career wise has me doing a few different things myself right now in roles I probably never would have imagined, I can honestly say it's a nice reminder to be doing things that I enjoy amd that offer me a diverse job roles in a few completely diofferent arenas. Recruiting will always be one of my passions and as such one of my focuses. I am just not sure in what capacity and all the details of that yet. The fun part is figuring that all out! Please use my caburns@comporium.net address from this point forward. I will have email forwarding on from the old email address for quite some time, but want you all to get used to teh new emails address. Telephone number stays the same. Website is down already and will probably be using none other than my name as my domain for website. There is nothing posted there yet however. : )

Hope everyone is enjoying the Fall and hopefully what will soon be the start of a great new year with lots of new jobs opening up for many of you! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! : )