Thursday, August 30, 2012

My New Website - WWW.CARLYNBURNS.COM

After procrastinating long enough, I have finally gotten my new website put together and published. Believe it or not I did this in just a matter of days. It is amazing to me how many user friendly website design sites and programs there are out there now. I think the rest was easy because I had been thinking about it for so long, so content poured out of me effortlessly! I also decided that if I were to spend too much time on it, I would over analyze and probably put way too much content on it. I think it is wordy enough as it is. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a hard time keeping my words and writing short often! On that note, I am delving into the world of twitter, where I hope to be forced into shortening many of my thoughts and sentences with that 160 character limit! Follow me at: www.twitter/carlynburns.

As many of you know, I do not use the Prolyn name any longer for my recruiting business. I have decided to use my name ad my brand, as that is what really is the most important thing for clients and candidates to remember. My website...www.carlynburns.com should (hopefully, be easy enough to remember!). I also found myself spending way too much time thinking about, or rather trying to come up with a clever or catchy business name. Most of many ideas were so completely silly, that ultimately using my name as my brand made the most sense. Be sure to friend me on Facebook too...you can find me at www.facebook.com/carlynburns-recruiter. I have two separate facebook accounts now, one for personal and one for business. Feel free to link into one or both! Hope to talk with each of you soon and please don't forget to get me your updated resumes for my files! :)