Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New year! Hard to believe it is already mid January! This is the best time of year to revamp your resume and to remember to email a current copy to your favorite recruiter (me!) :)

What helps me the most is to keep a current, updated resume on file and also have you send me a quick update of any changes that you have going on professionally in your career. I am seeing more and more companies wanting job seekers to be able to relocate, so please mention that to me as well in your note. While I can't always pick up the phone immediately and call everyone who contacts me, I try my best and always keep your information on file to try and match with companies and opportunities that I am working on.

I am looking forward to working with many of you in the upcoming year...both job seekers and companies looking to fill positions! Happy 2013!