Tuesday, February 27, 2007

About Carlyn Burns - Account Executive

I started my career with MRI in Upstate, NY and then upon moving to the Charlotte, NC area in 2002 I joined MRI of Lancaster County.


I absolutely love recruiting and helping people find their dream jobs as well as finding candidates for companies that make an impact on their organization. In addition the Building Materials industry has become something that I really have a passion for…not only for the innovative and new products that are continually being introduced but also for the fantastic people the industry attracts as well.


I have a beautiful 6 year old daughter, Cassidy, who is the love of my life! In my spare time (which is not much these days!) I enjoy reading, movies, gardening and spending as much time as possible with our newest family member – Bailey – a golden retriever puppy born on 12/18/06!
ceb@mrilanco.com 803-548-8140, ext. 16