Tuesday, February 27, 2007

About Julie Specht - Project Coordinator

I am originally from the Chicago area and moved to Charlotte in 2004 and joined MRI of Lancaster County. I went to college in Illinois and earned a degree in Marketing and when I moved to Charlotte ended up getting into recruiting and it turns out to be a perfect fit. What I like most about recruiting is getting satisfaction of matching people up with career opportunities, getting to talk to hundreds of candidates and clients and continually learning about the Building Materials industry, which I love!


In my spare time I enjoy spending time with friends and family, reading, travelling and spending time outdoors. Moving to Charlotte turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life. Not only finding a rewarding career, but being able to live in the Southeast and having met some wonderful people.


jas@mrilanco.com 803-548-8140 ext.19