Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 Forecast

Seems to be continually dismal news relative to the housing market and construction industry as well as another pretty bleak article/cover story on DWM this month regarding the down turn in the housing market. While true, I have to say the job market seems to be withholding relatively well based upon what I am seeing. I have mentioned in prior postings how busy I am with jobs to fill and what a good sign it is when an industry recruiter stays busy in what appears to be a fairly dismal time for many. Yet, seems worthy of mentioning again. I currently have several urgent, priority positions that I am working on so please be sure to keep an eye out on the listing of current jobs I keep updated here on this Blog. And thank you to so many of you for what have been some fantastic referrals lately! It seems when it rains it pours and I appreciate all of your help in helping me identify and find good talent for the positions I am working on!