Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hot Positions!

There are several really hot, urgent, high priority positions that I am working on right now. As always, with such a variety of searches throughout the country...some move incredibly quickly and others take a slower pace. It seems that lately most are moving forward very quickly with getting candidates in and moving along quickly through the interview process - a great sign! Things within the industry continue to be great in my opinion, based upon the high level of activity that I am continuing to see with the job requisitions that I am receiving to fill. Of course much, if not all of this focus continues to be focused on the remodeling and replacement side of the business versus new construction - for obvious reasons. I have also noticed that many of you who I have spoken with recently have gotten new career opportunities in record time - amazing! Please continue to keep an eye out on the list of jobs that I am actively recruiting for to the lower right side of this Blog. You all have been wonderful about providing me with some great referrals and I appreciate it tremendously...keep them coming!! I am really looking forward to continuing to work hard to assist each of you in your current and future job searches and am so excited at the way things are looking within the industry!