Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Calling all Sales Reps!!!!

Wow! I cannot honestly remember a time over the past 6 years that I have recruited in this industry where there was such a surge (and sudden one) for sales reps at this time of year! While I still continue to have several operations and manufacturing positions to recruit on...it seems sales positions are hot, hot, hot right now!


I am currently looking for great sales people in Atlanta, Dallas (2 here), KY, CA, NJ (3 here, different companies!), NY (several here, different co's), Dallas/Ft. Worth (another one!), and Sales management roles in the Midwest and also west coast! The best part is that I can honestly say each and every one of these companies are ones that I am personally impressed with and excited about that have great opportunities to offer along with great company and product reputations!


Nothing could be more exciting to be swarmed with so many sales positions to fill...what a great sign for the industry especially with all the bad news we have been hearing lately! I have heard from many of the companies and also candidates that I work with that several of you anticipate a tough and rough year ahead in 2008. I am hopeful and extremely optimistc that we will all pull through it unscathed and even more hopeful that this influx and demand for sales people will start the year off great for all of us!


On the manufacturing side of things my hottest and most urgent positions currently are for a Quality Manager in TX, a Plant Manager on west coast and a Design Engineer in FL. All great companies and fantastic opportunities!!


Please remember to keep checking my list of current positions to the right side of this Blog in the event you or someone you can refer or recommend to me may be a good fit for one of them! Thanks as always for all of your support and fantastic referrals over recent months especially!